Changes in the Pesticide Applicator Training program just announced by the Department of Ag Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP).
- Applicator certifications that expire after January 31, 2020 have all been extended to expire on December 31, 2021. No training needed this year.
- First-time applicators or applicator certifications that expired prior to January 31, 2020 have two options:
- Self-Study option
- Online training option
- Pesticide Applicator Training manuals may still be purchased online or from the Extension office for $30.00
- Testing for either option can be done in-person by appointment only at the Buffalo County Extension office. Call for an appointment 608-685-6256. In-person testing will certify applicators for 5 years.
- The online test that is available for private applicators is NOW a temporary certification that expires on December 31, 2021. Applicators will be required to test again at the end of 2021. (Online test not recommended)
As always, please contact Carl Duley at the Division of Extension Buffalo County Office for more information or if you have questions.
608.685.6256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAT Store https://patstore.wisc.edu
For more information contact Carl Duley, Ag Agent at: email@example.com