Registration is now open for the 2022 National 4-H Conference! The conference will be in-person in 2022 and is open to youth in 10-12th grades. Applications for the National 4-H Conference are due January 2nd. Please see below for more information.
National 4-H Conference
National 4-H Conference is a working conference in which youth and adults—at the invitation of the Secretary of Agriculture—assist in the development of recommendations to help guide 4-H Youth Development Programs and other federal department activities nationally and in their communities.
National 4-H Conference delegates will:
- Participate in a round table topic of their choosing that will focus on key topics such as: leadership, agriculture, crime, and more.
- Participate in professional workshops.
- Meet with legislators from their State to discuss important issues relating to 4-H.
- Have a chance to network with youth and adults from across the country.
- Learn all about 4-H programming and think about ways to improve programming across the Nation.
- Develop an action plan that will be put to use in their own communities.
- Have fun!
Applications for National 4-H Conference are now available. You can find the link to the application here: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/files/2021/12/2022-Application-Natl-Conf.pdf.
For more information on National 4-H Conference, please visit our website: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/opportunities/statewide-events-and-opportunities/national-4-h-conference/