Cochrane-Fountain City 4-H Afterschool is looking to hire a college student or other responsible adult to serve as lead educator on Mondays, Wednesdays and some Fridays from 2:45pm-5:30pm at the C-FC school. The starting wage is $12-$18 per hour based on experience. This is a very rewarding experience and resume builder.
There are currently 32 elementary students enrolled and 6 high school staff supporting 4-H members.
Contact Annie Lisowski at 608-685-6253 or email@example.com for more information.
Duties of the position include:
1. Assist in the planning, coordination, and delivery of daily after school youth programming.
2. Lead and support students as they participate in learning experiences and activities.
3. Monitor students to ensure compliance with program risk management rules and prevent
4. Clean, maintain and ensure proper use of program facilities and materials.
5. Report and record details of incidents to appropriate stakeholders.
6. Follow program emergency procedures.
7. Enforce program rules and expectations.
A clear criminal background check is required. College students will be hired as UW-Madison student employees.