On Sunday, November 14th, eight diligent high school seniors from Buffalo County 4-H, interviewed for 4-H Service-Learning, 4-H Project, and/or 4-H Leadership scholarships. Linda Larson, a member from the Friends of Buffalo County 4-H Trust Fund, Paige DeWitt, Buffalo County 4-H Program Assistant and Annie Lisowski, Buffalo County 4-H Youth Development Educator, all assisted in the interviewing process. Buffalo County 4-H scholarship for graduating seniors are made possible from contributions from the Friends of Buffalo County 4-H trust and the Buffalo County 4-H Leaders Association. Congratulations to all 4-H Scholarship recipients listed below!
4-H Service-Learning Scholarship
- Catherine Pehler-Ziegeweid (Glencoe Hustlers 4-H) $250
4-H Project Scholarships
- Emma Sandberg (Lucky 16 4-H) $500
- Donniejo Dittrich (Golden Hornets 4-H) $500
- Hannah Noll (Clover 4-H) $250
4-H Leadership Scholarships
- Rylee Rosenberg (Cheerful Workers 4-H) $500
- Paige Danzinger (Mill Creek 4-H) $250
Other Scholarship Interview Participants
- Josh Linse (Hilltop Climbers 4-H)
- Chloe Kleinschmidt (Bear Creek 4-H)
All Buffalo County 4-H scholarship winners will receive their plaques and cash awards in May 2022 at local graduation ceremonies.
Check out the in action 4-H Scholarship interview zoom screenshots below: