Open to all Buffalo and Pepin County 4-H Members
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at the Buffalo County Fairgrounds
4-H Cloverbud Camp – 8:30am-11:30am (Open to 4-H members in Grades K-2 during 2020-2021 year) – $10
- Receive 4-H cinch sack, all materials, and a snack
- Activities – camp crafts, nature activities, science experiments, camp songs, group games and more!
4-H Camp Kinnissippewa – 12:30pm-8:30pm (Open to 4-H members in Grades 3-6 during 2020-2021 year) – $25
- Receive 4-H cinch sack, all materials, evening meal and two snacks
- Campfire with all the traditional songs, skits, and fellowship
- Activities – camp crafts, nature activities, science experiments, teamwork, outdoor safety, group games and more!
- Potential activities – swimming, canoeing, archery
4-H Camp staff will be 4-H educators, 4-H camp counselors and adult volunteers
Participants will be placed in “cabin” pods by grade – all will be required to wear face coverings (except when eating or drinking) and remain physically distanced
Limited to first 60 youth in each camp
Youth Extended Health forms required completed on 4HOnline
Please send checks made payable to Buffalo County 4-H Leaders Association to 407 S. 2nd St, PO Box 276; Alma, WI, 54610
To register by June 21 via 4-H Online, follow the steps below:
- Go to http://wi.4honline.com
- Sign in with your email and password
- On the member list screen, click the blue View button next to your child’s name
- This should bring you to the Profile page
- On the left menu, click on Events under Profile
- Click on +Register on the right side
- Click on the event 4-H Camp Kinnissippewa & Cloverbud Camp, then click on blue Next button
- Confirm the event is 4-H Camp Kinnissippewa & Cloverbud Camp and click on blue Start Registration button
- Answer the questions, click blue Next button
- Click blue Show Health Form button
- Complete all health form sections (click +Add Medication if there is any meds)
- Select I have read, understand, and agree to the above, click blue Next button
- The cost is $25.00 or $10.00; select pay by check – you will send check in the USPS as indicated above
- Review the details and click on the green Finish button
For questions please contact Annie Lisowski at email@example.com
All individuals must wear a face covering, maintain 6 feet of physical distance from those outside their household and use proper hygiene and sanitation before, during and after the event. All COVID-19 protocols will be followed.
Do not participate or bring animals to the event if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or you have had close contact to someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days. UW-Madison Division of Extension faculty, staff and volunteers may require that program participants leave a program, based on health concerns associated with COVID-19. Any individuals experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19, have had known contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or are awaiting COVID-19 testing results should not and cannot participate in this event.