This year the Leaders Association are planning on updating the tables in the food stand area. Each club and a few individuals will have the opportunity to submit designs for approval to be created on the tables. If you submit a design and it is approved there will be a work day on July 17th or July 19th, 2022 from 4pm to 7pm at the Buffalo County Fair Grounds that you MUST attend one of these days to complete your table. On July 26th, 2022 from 4pm to 7pm there will be a day to epoxy the tables for those who would like to come and help. More information regarding these two days will be shared on a later date. Listed below are the rules, guidelines, and information needed for those who would like to submit a design.
The round tables are 42 inches in width (diameter) and 1.25 inches deep; there are 19 total tables
- Each club will get one table and it must include their name
- Designs must be submitted and approved before the set date of work
- Individuals may submit designs for remaining 8 tables or those not used by clubs; must be approved and selected
- All those doing a table MUST be present at the work day; July 17th or 19th, 2022 from 4pm to 7pm
- Submissions will be reviewed as they are received via Google Form; link below
- Those participating must be a part of Buffalo County 4-H
- 4-H/young people
- Buffalo County/Community
- Cricut images, hand-painted, stenciled
- Glitter, metallic, mosaic tiles, bottle caps
- Maps, book pages, etc.
- Clubs/Individuals pay for cost of what is on the tabletop and supplies needed
- Buffalo County 4-H Leaders will pay for tabletop epoxy
- Public vote for best design, ticket received with a purchase at food stand
- Winning club/individual gets money back for what they paid for supplies
We are excited to see the creativity that comes from those in 4-H and add an unique, personal, and fun touch to the food stand tables. Feedback and suggestions will be provided once reviewed as they are received. Submissions must be in no later than July 13th, 2022 and can be done through the following link: https://forms.gle/dA41L9gFf9hex39o8
For any questions or concerns please contact Morgan Guenther by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 608-685-6256.