Where: Midnight Riders Arena, Mondovi, WI
What: Horse Judging Competition
Date and Time: Saturday July 17, 2021 at 9:00AM
Please register for this event by filling out this form no later than June 15. https://forms.gle/qYucDVkybTjvRjw19
Day of Horse Show:
1. All horses will be checked in by 8:30 a.m. on the day of the show.
2. Do not unload animals until you have been checked in.
3. All youth and adults must wear boots and an SEI approved safety helmet with safety harness
securely fastened when mounted or driving a horse during all 4-H events.
4. Exhibitors must wear their exhibitor number at all times. Numbers will be provided by the Buffalo
County Fair Association.
5. Classes may be combined at the judge’s discretion. Classes with more than 16 exhibitors may be
divided into two or more approximately equal groups and each group judged as a class.
6. Split reins or closed reins with ramal are required in all Western Saddle Classes. Mechanical
Hackamore is not permitted. For proper tack and