Do you know that you can join 4-H anytime of the year? If you are in Kindergarten through twelfth grade and you would like to be a part of our organization, we’ll make it happen any time of the year.
Here are some other enrollment facts even the most established 4-H member or alum may not know:
- Enrollment age in Wisconsin 4-H is by grade, not by age.
- There must be at least five youth members in a 4-H club, representing at least two different families.
- At least five members are needed so that there is a set of officers and a membership.
- A project is a curriculum you’re engaged in all year, an exhibit is what you take to the fair.
- When you join 4-H in Buffalo County, you’re becoming part of a family of over 500 youth and adults!
Learn more at: https://4h.uwex.edu/files/2016/09/WI4HYouthDevelPolicies.pdf
The 2019-2020 4-H Club year starts on September 6! Get enrolled by October 1!