Cochrane-Fountain City High School
August 11, 2021; 8AM-3PM
$10 per participant required
Register on 4-H Online no later than July 16th (Follow instructions below)
All Buffalo and Pepin County youth in grades K-6 invited (4-H membership is not required for this event)
Abstract Art and Printing
Bubble and Water Exploration
City and Safari Engineering
Free Breakfast and Lunch provided by C-FC School & Afternoon snack provided by 4-H.
All Materials needed will be provided to youth participants
Hosted outside to allow for COVID-19 Protocols
Participants will be places in pods by grade-all will be required to wear face coverings (except when eating or drinking) and remain physically distanced.
Youth Extended Health forms required completed on 4HOnline
Please send checks made payable to Buffalo County 4-H Leaders Association to 407 S. 2nd St, PO Box 276; Alma, WI, 54610
To register by July 16th via 4-H Online, follow the steps below as a 4-H Member:
- Go to http://wi.4honline.com
- Sign in with your email and password
- On the member list screen, click the blue View button next to your child’s name
- This should bring you to the Profile page
- On the left menu, click on Events under Profile
- Click on +Register on the right side
- Click on the event STEAM Discovery Day, then click on blue Next button
- Confirm the event is STEAM Discovery Day and click on blue Start Registration button
- Answer the questions, click blue Next button
- Click blue Show Health Form button
- Complete all health form sections (click +Add Medication if there is any meds)
- Select I have read, understand, and agree to the above, click blue Next button
- The cost is $10.00; select pay by check – you will send check in the USPS as indicated above
- Review the details and click on the green Finish button
Registering on 4-H Online as a non 4-H Member:
- Go to http://wi.4honline.com
- Click to create a new account and select Wisconsin, then choose Wisconsin 4-H youth development.
- Select the county you live in
- Complete required information
- Verify your address
- This completes your family profile, now you need to add a member/members
- Click 4-H as the program you would like to join
- Complete member information and demographics
- Choose I want to participate in a 4-H activity (non-4-H member) OR I want to join as a 4-H member (4-H enrollment)
- Click on events, and choose event.
- After you register as a participant once, you will be able to log on with that information and join more events.
For questions please contact Annie Lisowski at email@example.com
NOTICE: All COVID-19 University Division of Extension requirements of face covering, physical distancing and personal hygiene will be required and sanitation stations will be provided. Do not participate in the event if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or you have had close contact to someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days. UW-Madison Division of Extension faculty, staff and volunteers may require that program participants leave a program, based on health concerns associated with COVID-19. Any individuals experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19, have had known contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or are awaiting COVID-19 testing results should not and cannot participate in this event.